Binders Online is a privately held business that focuses exclusively on the development and support of software solutions to automate the residential care industry in California. Binders Online is cost-effective and a highly configurable tool that supports your entire facilities work flow.
Binders Online will seamlessly integrate with your current process. The design is your current physical binder... ONLINE! We are Title 17 and Title 22 Compliant using the same LIC form you are already familiar with.
Binders Online has real-time visibility. Administrators, Owners or Licensees can see the entire facility from anywhere in the world! Binders Online's real-time updates and customizable notifications ensures that key users have access to an accurate viewpoint of client movements and facility status information as it happens from any internet capable device. The Binders Online staff and adviser are not just IT and programming professionals, they are some of the Best and Brightest care providers in the industry. Our perspective is through your eyes! We pride ourselves in maintaining a small-firm feel by treating each client with care and consideration. We’ve hand-picked a high-quality team of creatives with the diverse skills needed to solve any problem. No issue is too big or too small.
Contact us today for a free phone consultation!
In October of 2013, Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. signed into law the Self-Determination Program, which will provide consumers and their families with more freedom, control, and responsibility in choosing services and supports to help them meet objectives in their Individual Program Plan. Binders Online has designed a portal to allow those interested in the program access to other services to support their independence and community integration. We want to assist clients in being self determined and in control!
All individuals, regardless of ability, have the right to access the basic elements that make-up a good life, beginning with: family, independence, personal responsibility, and freedom of choice. The Lanterman Developmental Disabilities Services Act builds upon these basic fundamentals so that all individuals have the right to live their lives as they choose.
Similarly, the principles of Self-Determination include:
* Freedom to exercise the same rights as all citizens; to establish, with freely chosen supports, family and friends, where they want to live, with whom they want to live, how their time will be occupied, and who supports them;
* Authority to control a budget in order to purchase services and supports of their choosing;
* Support, including the ability to arrange resources and personnel, which will allow flexibility to live in the community of their choice;
* Responsibility, which includes the opportunity to take responsibility for making decisions in their own lives and accept a valued role in their community, and
* Confirmation, in making decisions in their own lives by designing and operating the service that they rely on.
Binders Online aids in the Self determination process by eliminated countless paper trails and allowing staff, clients and their families more time to pursue a preferred life for the loved ones in our care.
Binders University is creating a library of services not only for care providers but for clients too! Likewise, we are compiling a directory of services and vendors to assist clients/Medicaid beneficiaries to live in the community and access it while avoiding institutionalized existence.